Ask Us!

Who can help me with computer issues or accessing materials for my class?

109 views   |   0   0   |   Last updated on Mar 12, 2018    Reserves/Course Materials


Faculty can get technology assistance for their class in a variety of ways:

  • For Bb Learn issues that aren't related to accessing library materials, contact the E-Learning Center
  • For issues related to library materials, please contact Course Reserves.
  • For general computer and/or connectivity issues, please call the ITS Solution Center.


Chat is offline
Browse by Topic Browse All