How do I get full text articles from PubMed?
114 views | 0 0 | Last updated on Jul 13, 2017 Research Help
PubMed will link to full text articles that we own if you start your search from the library's webpage.
- From the library's homepage, click on Databases A-Z under the Quick Search box
- Select the letter P or search for PubMed
- Select PubMed and perform your search
- Click on the title of the article you're interested in
- Click on the FIND@NAU button to access the full text article.
If we do not have access to the electronic copy of the article, you will be taken to a form to request the article through Document Delivery Services.