How do I request an item that NAU doesn't have?
If the Library doesn’t have the item you need, Document Delivery Services (DDS) can, in most cases, get the item for you from another library (if you are an NAU or CCC affiliate only). If you are an extended campus user, the library can send materials to you through DDS.
The first time you log in, you’ll be asked to register for a free account.
- Click on the link to Document Delivery Services in the quick-links box on the Library's homepage.
- Click the link to Request Materials, then log in with your NAU or CCC User ID and current password.
- The first time you log in, you’ll be asked to register for a free account.
When setting up your DDS account:
- You must register using your NAU or CCC email address
- If you live in Flagstaff, set your Preferred Loan Delivery Method to Hold for Pickup.
- You will need to come to the Main Desk to pick up print books or other physical items you ordered; if you order electronic articles, you can download them through your DDS account.
- If you live outside of Flagstaff, set your Preferred Loan Delivery Method to Mail to Address and enter your mailing address.
- Print or other physical items will be mailed to you; if you order electronic articles, you can download them through your DDS account.
For more detailed information, see our guide "Requesting an item that NAU doesn't have"