Ask Us!

How can I donate materials to your Special Collections?

117 views   |   0   0   |   Last updated on Aug 03, 2017    Special Collections


Special Collections and Archives is always interested in speaking with donors of potential collections. We review all potential donations prior to making acquisition decisions. If your collection is accepted, we will issue you a deed of gift agreement form and review the agreement with you.  Once this is completed, the donor, Dean of the Cline Library Library, and Head of Special Collections will sign the deed of gift agreement. You will receive a copy for your records.

Chat is offline
Browse by Topic Browse All